Samsung has pushed a new firmware update to its Galaxy S4 Mini and few other devices in India, not a Android 4.3 update but important consists stability and support for galaxy gear .
Two months ago, samsung released stability update for Galaxy S4 Mini, Grand, Grand quattro and Core users , now the support for galaxy gear has been officially released via update .
It really disappoint people who awaits for Android 4.4 update or atleast the 4.3 jellybean but samsung once again confirmed that there is no big update anytime soon . But as some rumours said a few weeks ago, that there is possibility to get Android 4.4 kitkat update for these bunch of samsung devices including Samsung Galaxy S4 mini .
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini gets firmware Update :
How to get Software Update for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini ?
- Goto Settings > About > Software Update
- If there is any update available for your phone, you’ll be prompted to Update
- Click DOWNLOAD & Wait untill the device fully gets the update file
- The phone will Auto Reboot and you’ll be seeing ” Installing Software Update ” screen .
- Once everything goes smooth your phone will be optimized and ready to use .
Also see :
Have you updated your device ?